HOW TO APPLY?
- Wash your hands & Make sure theyre clean.
- Place the lens on the tip of your finger and use your other finger/s to help keep your eye open
- Put the contact lens on to your eye, Blink to adjust the lens, Then repeat on other eye.
HOW TO REMOVE?
- Wash your hands
- Open your eye and use your index finger and thumb to remove the contact lens from your eye
- Place the contact lens into your contact lens case with fresh contact solution
IMPORTANT MUST KNOWS:
Do not sleep, swim or shower with your Lenses
Only use Contacts solution on all lenses for cleaning purposes (This will be provided for you in each case)
Always be gentle when handling your contact lenses to avoid damages.
Try not to wear your contact lenses for more than 8-10hours, Your eyes could possibly be irritated from wearing them for too long.
If your eyes start to feel dry when wearing your lenses use can use eye drops, otherwise please result to taking them out and placing them back in the solution.
If your eyes feel irritated for whatever reason you should remove and clean your contact lenses, Please check them aswell as they may be damaged due too mishandling. NOTE - This can happen without you even realising.
If your contact lenses happen to tear/rip or dry up please chuck them out asap!